Media : Lofted Synthetic ;
Frame : 26 GA Galvanized Steel ;
Temperature : < 80 degree C ;
Recommended final pressure drop < 1.5” w.g.
* High loft ultra fine synthetic media eliminates fiber shedding.
* Superior media integrity in high humidity applications.
* Rigid format prevents unloading in variable air volume systems.
* Used in both side access & built-up filter banks.
* Replaces traditional pocket-style filters.
* Galvanized steel frame provides rigid construction.
* Available in box-style or single header.
The Rigid Cell Filter is the ideal solution to IAQ problems that demand a high efficiency, long lasting rigid filter without costly modification to the existing equipment. The rigid cell filter can withstand many unfavorable conditions, especially variable air volume. The Rigid Cell Filter can be used as a pre-filter for higher efficiency products or a final filter in HVAC systems that require a high level of efficiency and cleanliness.